What is zestier than lime squeezed into ice water or a tropical drink? With its tangy citrus flavor, Lime essential oil is refreshing and energizing. You can use it in your dinner entrees and beverages as a unique flavor accent. Even more powerful: add a few drops to a glass of water every morning for a daily cleanse. Due to its high limonene content, Lime essential oil provides internal cleansing benefits. What a great way to start your day!
Lime essential oil supports healthy immune function and will lift your spirits and provide emotional balance. Dispense it in your favorite diffuser to stimulate and brighten your mood--and uplift everyone else in the house, too. Mix Lime with Wild Orange for a really fantastic diffuser fragrance.
Besides air purification, Lime essential oil is a natural cleanser for around the house. Traditionally, Lime has also been used to help strengthen nails.
Here are some other great ways to use that indispensable bottle of Lime:
- Put some Lime on a cotton pad to help remove grease spots and sticker glue.
- Add 1 drop to your facial cleanser or shampoo for added cleansing properties.
- Add 1-2 drops to help keep fruits from turning brown.
- Rub your tarnished silver with Lime essential oil to restore its beauty.
Don't have a fresh lime in your kitchen for that favorite salsa or guacamole recipe calling for lime juice? No problem! Just add Lime essential oil instead. Start with 1 drop and then add more as needed.
Here are more Lime ideas from Facebook Fans:
- "Pour honey and Lime EO over fruit! So delicious!" Melonie Bitsoi Larsen
- "I love to put Lime in my beans when I am cooking. I also enjoy diffusing Lime and Cypress together. Smells so yummy!" Ashtin Appel Hart
- "I mix Lime, Lemon and Wild Orange together in a large pitcher with ice, and [my family] can't resist! Also, if you drink cranberry juice, add a drop of Lime...prepared to be AMAZED!!!"-Dacia Randall
- "Add it with Lavender essential oil and coconut oil for an uplifting, yet relaxing massage blend."-Tracy Arnold
- "I diffuse Breathe and Lime every night to [help my respiratory system]. Also great in Coconut Macaroon cookies! YUM!"-Pam Butler
Email us at GreenLivingLadies@Gmail.com to learn more about these therapeutic grade, highest quality essential oils.
Ask us about our amazing monthly enrollment specials too!